We are currently only accepting Market CSA members for the 2014 season!
Join us for a taste of the season!
Who Cooks For You Farm was founded in 2009. We are a small family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. Although our fields have only been in organic production, we are now Certified Naturally Grown as of 2013. We grow a diverse assortment of vegetables, fruits, and herbs. We distribute our fresh produce to Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), Pittsburgh farmers markets, the East End Food Co-op and several Pittsburgh restaurants.
News from the Farm
- Fruits of Labor 7/31 July 31, 2014
- Photo(s) added: July 31, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 7/24 July 24, 2014
- Photo(s) added: July 24, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 7/17 July 16, 2014
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo July 16, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 7/10 July 10, 2014
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo July 10, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 7/3 July 3, 2014
- Photo(s) added: July 3, 2014