We will soon be accepting members to join our Autumn -Winter CSA for a taste of the cool season. We will have all the information posted soon and be accepting members by October 1st.
Who Cooks For You Farm is a family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. We are Certified Naturally Grown and grow a diverse assortment of organic vegetables, some fruit, and herbs. We distribute our fresh produce through CSA (Community Supported Agriculture), Pittsburgh Citi Parks Farmers Markets, the East End Food Co-op and some of Pittsburgh's most notable restaurants. In being part of the local foodshed, we pride ourselves on our consistent supply of fresh nutrient dense produce to the greater Pittsburgh family.
News from the Farm
- Building New Hope Coffee Share September 24, 2016
- Autumn/Winter CSA September 24, 2016
- Fruits of Labor 9/22 September 22, 2016
- Pastured Pork CSA September 21, 2016
- Harvest Dinner September 21, 2016
- Fruits of Labor 9/15 September 15, 2016
- Fruits of Labor 9/1 September 1, 2016
- Fruits of Labor 8/25 August 25, 2016
- Fruits of Labor 8/18 August 18, 2016
- 8/11 Fruits of Labor August 11, 2016