Thinking about where to source your veggies?
TASTE THE SEASONS WITH US
Who Cooks For You Farm is a family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. We are Certified Naturally Grown and grow a diverse assortment of organic vegetables, some fruit, and herbs. We distribute our fresh produce through CSA (Community Supported Agriculture), Pittsburgh Farmers Markets, the East End Food Co-op and some of Pittsburgh's most notable restaurants. In being part of the local foodshed, we pride ourselves on our consistent supply of fresh nutrient dense produce to the greater Pittsburgh family.
News from the Farm
- Traditional Delivery CSA February 26, 2017
- Choice CSA February 26, 2017
- Vegetables We Grow February 9, 2017
- Pastured Pork February 8, 2017
- Market CSA February 8, 2017
- About CSA February 8, 2017
- About the farmers February 1, 2017
- Payment Options January 30, 2017
- Workshare January 30, 2017
- Pittsburgh Farmers Market January 29, 2017