We are still accepting 2016 CSA members! It's never too late to join our CSA for a taste of the season. Give us a call for the current pricing if you are interested in purchasing a share for this 2016 season.
Who Cooks For You Farm is a family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. We are Certified Naturally Grown and grow a diverse assortment of organic vegetables, some fruit, and herbs. We distribute our fresh produce through CSA (Community Supported Agriculture), Pittsburgh Citi Parks Farmers Markets, the East End Food Co-op and some of Pittsburgh's most notable restaurants. In being part of the local foodshed, we pride ourselves on our consistent supply of fresh nutrient dense produce to the greater Pittsburgh family.
News from the Farm
- Fruits of Labor 8/25 August 25, 2016
- Fruits of Labor 8/18 August 18, 2016
- 8/11 Fruits of Labor August 11, 2016
- Fruits of Labor 8/4 August 4, 2016
- Pittsburgh Farmers Market August 1, 2016
- 7/28 Fruits of Labor July 28, 2016
- 7/21 Fruits of Labor July 21, 2016
- Fruits of Labor 7/14 July 14, 2016
- Fruits of Labor 7/7 July 7, 2016
- 6/16 Fruits of Labor June 17, 2016