Thinking about where to source your veggies?
TASTE THE SEASONS WITH US
Who Cooks For You Farm is a family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. We are Certified Naturally Grown and grow a diverse assortment of organic vegetables, some fruit, and herbs. We distribute our fresh produce through CSA (Community Supported Agriculture), Pittsburgh Farmers Markets, the East End Food Co-op and some of Pittsburgh's most notable restaurants. In being part of the local foodshed, we pride ourselves on our consistent supply of fresh nutrient dense produce to the greater Pittsburgh family.
News from the Farm
- Traditional Delivery CSA April 26, 2017
- Market CSA March 31, 2017
- Harvest Dinner March 31, 2017
- Workshare March 31, 2017
- Visit us! March 31, 2017
- Choice CSA February 26, 2017
- Vegetables We Grow February 9, 2017
- Pastured Pork February 8, 2017
- About CSA February 8, 2017
- About the farmers February 1, 2017