We are currently only accepting Market CSA members for the 2014 season!
Join us for a taste of the season!
Who Cooks For You Farm was founded in 2009. We are a small family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. Although our fields have only been in organic production, we are now Certified Naturally Grown as of 2013. We grow a diverse assortment of vegetables, fruits, and herbs. We distribute our fresh produce to Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), Pittsburgh farmers markets, the East End Food Co-op and several Pittsburgh restaurants.
News from the Farm
- Fruits of Labor 8/28 August 28, 2014
- Photo(s) added: August 28, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 8/21 August 21, 2014
- Photo(s) added: August 21, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 8/14 August 14, 2014
- Photo(s) added: August 14, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 8/7 August 7, 2014
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo August 7, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 7/31 July 31, 2014
- Photo(s) added: July 31, 2014